Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Watch out - here I come!


Top dog 11/15/2011
Ry is constantly on the go.  As soon as we put him down he's pulling himself up or creeping.  Today we caught him cuddling with Josie.  She just plopped down in front of Ry and he started pulling up on her, now that's a patient dog!
Up on all 4's - 11/15/2011
Look who's rocking!  For the past week or so Ry's been getting up on all fours and rocking.  We're pretty sure he'll be crawling very soon.  I think he picked it up from the older babies at daycare.  His teachers have been taking him over to the older classroom for play dates where all the kids are crawling.  They said he watches the other kids zoom around, I'm guessing he's determined to join them!
Sweet sleepy embrace 11/15/2011
A tender moment with my little guy.  He fell asleep on me tonight and laid his hand on top of mine.  To my husbands chagrin, I made him take a couple pictures.  Ah the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment