Monday, October 1, 2018

Carsyn got her ears pierced!!!

Yup, this just happened!  I'm so proud of my little lady.  She finally said she wanted to get her ears pierced for her (early) birthday so I decided to take her the very next day, before she changed her mind.  We went to a little local shop where I know the owner (B Sweet) and picked out a pair of black onyx studs.  She really wanted pink but unfortunately the store didn't have that color in stock.  

Poor little girl had no idea what was about to happen.  We couldn't do both ears at once as there was only 1 person in the store to do it.  So I sat on the chair with my little girl while she watched you-tube on my phone.  The 1st earring went in effortlessly.  At first Carsyn had no idea what happened, she went from shocked to crying in a matter of seconds.  She did rebound quickly but now she KNEW what was going to happen with the other ear and wouldn't let us near it.  Thankfully my friend Katie had come with us, we had to hold her down on the table so that the owner could pierce the other ear.  OMG you would have thought we were committing murder in that boutique.  This time it took several minutes for Carsyn to calm down.  B Sweet made it all better by giving Carsyn and her friend Evelyn a mini make over, complete with sparkle eye-shadow!  5 mins later she was a happy camper.

I'm just glad it's done.  Now we just have to try and keep the earrings in for 6 weeks.  Cause if they fall out, not sure I can go through that experience again!  She should be able to start changing them out by her birthday in Oct, hopefully she lets me do that...

prepping the ears

Ready for the 1st piercing!  Oblivious...

Hurry and get the 2nd one in now!  Can you see the tears??

All done!  Mini makeover complete.  Now we are happy.


Oh!  I also decided to get my ears pieced with Carsyn.  Now I have them double pierced.  My husband has only been asking me to do this for a good 2-3 years now...

our pierced ears



No comments:

Post a Comment