Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

To start the morning off right I made Malek a cappuccino, it was my first attempt making one and I must say it turned out pretty darn good!  Once the kids were awake Malek opened up his awesome gifts - a VB net, badminton set, running shirts, and mp3 player!  He's been begging me to let him put a sand volleyball court in our backyard since we moved in, my compromise was the net (no sand!).  For lunch we met up with the rest of the Malek/Barney clan at the Salt Lick in Driftwood. We made sure to get there by 11am to avoid the huge wait, and I'm so glad we did because it was super busy! We stuffed ourselves with the all you can eat option, took some family pictures, and came home and crashed. Happy Father's day to my wonderful hubby!  We love you!


Lunch at the Salt Lick 6/19/2011
Ryland and Daddy, Happy Father's Day 6/19/2011

Malek family 6/19/2011
  
Daddy and kids 6/19/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment