Wednesday, May 18, 2011

1 Month

I can't believe it's already been a month!  Our little boy has grown so much since we brought him home.  We weighed Ryland this morning at home and estimate him to be ~10 lbs (my scale does not have ounces).  He's a good little eater, taking in on average 125 mL a feeding.  Ryland's still not too fond of bath time.  We've only been able to give him sponge baths so far because it took forever for his stump to fall off!  He finally lost it 3 days ago, 1 day before he turned 4 weeks old.  Ryland has been doing great during tummy time, easily turning his head from side to side and lifting and holding his head up.  This past week he's actually fallen into a decent nights sleeping schedule, making it 4+ hours in between feedings.  I've been lucky and have only needed to get up with him once a night, usually around 2am, and then he makes it to 6-7am when the hubby gets up for work.  His fussy time is in the evenings, and last night he definitely gave us a run for our money.  Thank God for my awesome hubby who needs less sleep than me, I would be a wreck without him.

I had a little too much fun taking pictures of my one month old today!  He was a good sport for most of the pictures.  It was hard to pick a favorite so I've included quite a few of them.  Enjoy!   
YES!  1 month old - 5/18/2011

Not quite as big as Mr Elephant

You must be this tall to ride this ride

Love his facial expression!

Smile for mommy!

Mommy wore me out with all those pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment