Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Back to Work

I'm back at work now, this past Friday was my last day of leave (1/10).  It's amazing how quickly 11 weeks flies by, especially during the holidays.  My maternity leave managed to encompass Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years!  Perfect timing actually.  :)  As of Monday Carsyn has been going to my parents house, they will watch her until she's 6 months and then she'll attend daycare full time. It's nice having relatives live so close.

Her first day at Opa and Juju's went OK.  She slept fine and wasn't too fussy, however she refused to finish her bottles.  Apparently she'd only eat 1.5 out of 4.5 oz every 4 hours!  Carsy just needs to get used to being around other people.  I picked her up at 5pm and she finished her bottle no problem with me.  Mommy makes it all better.  :D

Smile! 1/2/2014
You so crazy!
cutie 1/11/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment