Friday, February 11, 2011

31 weeks


How I Look - The same as last week I guess.  Malek keeps commenting on how big Ryland is getting. Thanks Love!  :Þ
How I Feel -  Feeling pretty good, except for coming down with the flu or some sickness on Tues....finally recovered on Thurs.  I blame the crazy weather going on in TX at the moment. One day it's in the 70's...the next in the 20's!
Weight -   +18.5 lbs overall.  I'm down 1.5 lbs from last week...however my thighs would disagree.
Symptoms -  Still experiencing lower back aches and now frequent trips to the restroom.  I am sooo tired of having to relieve myself!  I get up on average 3-4 times a night to go to the restroom...sometimes my trips are only 5 mins apart!  How crazy is that!!?  Can I really go through that much liquid in 5 mins!  My poor bladder.
Cravings -  Still liking sweets and now I seem to be craving milk; enjoying cereal for breakfast and glasses of milk in the evening (to go with the sweets).
Exercise -  Went to the gym on Monday and Friday.  My workout consists of 30 mins on the elliptical followed by light (5 & 8lb) arm weights.
What I'm Looking Forward To -  When I can finally enjoy medium-rare steaks again and a glass of wine!  Plus I'm super excited about my baby shower and finishing off the nursery with the gifts we receive.
What I'm Not Looking Forward To -  I watched "One Born Every Minute" again this week and one of the deliveries had a very scary situation, it looked like the baby wasn't going to survive.  I found myself tearing up.  Now I'm all freaked out about delivery issues and what could happen with my labor and the baby's health.
Odds and Ends - Wow, the baby's hearing is 100% complete!  Guess I better start watching my language.  :-o  We finally went on our hospital tour this past Saturday.  I found it very exciting; gathering all the information, viewing the labor/delivery room (which are really nice, though the viewing mirror freaked me out), and checking out the baby nursery.  The delivery room had swan towels on the bed, like what you'd find at a resort or fancy hotel...somehow I don't think those will be there when I show up.  :Þ  They didn't show us the post delivery rooms, apparently they are much smaller and not as nice as the labor/delivery rooms, but they are supposed to have the nicer bed.  It's hard to believe that I only have 9 more weeks to go, week 31 starts my 8th month!  I also need to have my hospital bag packed by week 35!  I'm going to run myself ragged trying to remember everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment