Friday, February 25, 2011

33 weeks

How I Look - Leading with my belly :)
How I Feel -  Pretty Good!  Occasional pressure in my lower abdominal area in the evenings, it's either round ligament pain or gas.  :P  I dont' think it's Braxton Hicks contractions....though what do I know?
Weight -   +21.5 lbs overall. 
Symptoms -  Another week of little to no back aches.  Yay!  I do think my hip joints are loosening up.  I've noticed that sometimes my legs/hips become tired/sore from walking around and my hips 'pop' when I sit.
Cravings -  Cool ranch Doritos, cheese and cookies.  Plus I've been wanting a Cinnabon all week!  I'm determined to devour one today.  :D
Exercise -  Worked out Monday and Wednesday this week, plus several evening dog walks.
What I'm Looking Forward To -  Meeting our little guy.  Sometimes I'm in absolute awe about meeting this little person I (we) created and other times I'm in shock thinking how much things are going to change.
What I'm Not Looking Forward To -  The 2nd part of our childbirth class this Sat, another 5 hours to endure.  Oh, and the pillows were for us to use in the chairs because they were so uncomfortable.  I thought we'd use them to learn techniques on or something...but no.  I'm hoping this time we'll get to the nursing info, which is why I picked this class in the first place.  Practicing Lamaze made me feel silly.
Odds and Ends - Sleeping on my side is the most comfortable for me now.  Surprisingly enough I haven't needed any extra pillows at night.  I have noticed I'm eating less and less at each meal, there's just not enough room in my stomach to hold a lot of food.  I fare much better eating something small every 2-3 hours.  I also looked at nursing bras this week and found out I shouldn't buy them until 2 weeks before I'm due (just in case I have to return them).  I also found out I'll have to buy a size 38E for nursing!  Holy smokes...not sure I'm on board for the ladies to be THAT big...I rather liked my pre-pregnancy size C's.  And even with how huge they are now (D's), they still don't touch in the middle!  pfft

No comments:

Post a Comment