Friday, February 4, 2011

30 Weeks

How I Look - A and J have both said I look 'huge'!  :Þ  I am happy with my progress.
How I Feel -  Great!  The stitch in my side has finally gone away.  I also haven't had to use the humidifier since I started taking the iron supplements.
Weight -   +20 lbs overall.  Wow....
Symptoms -  Still experiencing lower back aches.  I don't think they will go away until the baby arrives.  And of course stronger fetal activity. 
Cravings -  Cookies, cupcakes, hot cocoa, chocolate....pretty much anything with sugar.  Here's a new one I'm loving - pears!
Exercise -  Went to the gym on Monday and Tuesday.  Then the Arctic blast hit TX and I haven't gone back outside. burrrrr
What I'm Looking Forward To -  Enjoying the quite mornings and remaining 'free' time I have left.
What I'm Not Looking Forward To -  Last night I watched "One Born Every Minute" and now I'm having nightmares about labor/birth.  :-\  Praying for a quick delivery!
Odds and Ends - Yay I've hit 30 weeks!!  Only 10 more to go!  Since my co-workers have realized I'm  pregnant they have started giving me lots of compliments and free food.  I actually received some homemade cookies on Thurs, and another co-worker brought me 2 boxes of GS cookies!  I am still able to bend over (very carefully I might add), however it's becoming increasingly more and more difficult.  Malek had to help me off the couch the other day.
On another note, ATX received 2-3 inches of snow last night!  That means the majority of Texans are freaking out and staying home.  The doggies weren't sure what to make of the fluffy white stuff this morning, but soon Josie was out there running around like a crazy dog...while Sarah said "no thank you!" and preferred to stay inside.  The kids are loving it.


30 weeks - 2/4/2011
 



Snow in TX! - 2/4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment