Friday, July 8, 2011

Many firsts!

Ryland's 11th week has been a week of many firsts

Ryland started his first day of daycare on Tuesday.  I was a little sad to drop him off but overall it went really well.  I did miss my little guy during the day but I have the happy drive of picking him up after work.  :)  They told me he is doing well and adjusting a little more each day.  After we get home I try to fit in lots of snuggles, hugs and kisses before he crashes and takes a 3 hour nap.  Day care is obviously hard work.  And the best thing is...drum roll...he's sleeping through the night!  Wednesday night was the first time he slept through the night, no feedings or diaper changes.  SWEET!  Then he did it again last night too!  He went to bed both nights around 10:30pm and didn't wake up until 6am.  AWESOME!  I hope he keeps it up.  :)  Rylander also had his first genuine roll over this week (no fluke roll overs on the couch, etc)!  So far he's rolled over a total of 3x's this week on his play mat.  Of course he screams the whole time as he DOES NOT LIKE tummy time, so it will probably be a while before I take a video.  I want him happy and cooing when he rolls over!

It's been a great week but TGIF!  I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with my little boy.

Ryland is being held by the lady in the black shirt - web camera picture 7/8/2011

Ryland is being fed in the bouncy seat close to the door, and that guy standing behind him is Daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment