Friday, July 1, 2011

My Last Friday

Today is my last Friday of maternity leave.  I head back into the office on Tuesday, after the 4th of July weekend.  I can't believe how quickly these past 11 weeks have flown by!  My little guy will be 11 weeks old on Monday and starts day care on Tuesday.  I plan on taking Ryland to and from daycare on his first day, after that Malek will do the drop off and I'll pick him up after work.  I'm wondering how I'll handle it?  I think I'll be OK dropping him off, maybe a little sad, but I don't think I'll cry.  Ryland I'm sure will be a champ, he's had lots of practice being held by friends and family and has always been in good spirits.  It will be nice to get back to the daily grind and adult interaction, but I will definitely miss spending the day with my precious little boy.

Taken with my camera phone - SMILE! 6/29/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment