Sunday, September 26, 2010

11 weeks (and 2 days)

Not much has changed since last week.


How I Look - My friends say I look the same...but I swear it looks like my middle is sticking out more.  Maybe it's just me.  :P
How I Feel - Good!
Symptoms - I noticed that I'm not really eating much at each meal.  I seem to only be eating half of my food.  Even Malek noticed my portion size has decreased.  I still eat snacks every 3 hours or so. 
Cravings -  I might be hooked on cafe mocha's again (decaf of course)...I gave them up a year ago and started bringing coffee from home to save money...but since boring decaf coffee from home wasn't cutting it, I've gone back to the Starbucks at the office...uh oh!  Must. Regain. Control.
Exercise - Ran outside 3'x this past week and walked the dogs a couple times.  I need to get myself back into the gym though for elliptical and light weights.

Now that its almost Fall I've really wanted to go clothes shopping.  I love the cooler weather where you can wear cute jeans with sweet boots and trendy sweaters, etc.  I really want some new black knee high boots!!!!  But alas I can't really buy anything because I know my body will be changing soon and I won't be able to wear my normal clothes again for at least another year (if ever again)!  I saw the cutest dress in the window of a store recently and thought it would be the perfect Christmas party dress...then I realized I wouldn't even be able to wear it!  Not to mention I have no clue what size I'll be by Christmas.  I just hope my shoe size doesn't change...knock on wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment