Sunday, September 12, 2010

9 Weeks

Week 9 (as of Friday 9/10)

How I Look - I think I still pretty much look the same.  One of my good friends has told me my 'girls' look excellent!  ;-)

How I Feel - My chest is still extremely tender and I'm feeling 'thicker', probably due to lack of sports and exercise. Sleep wise I'm doing better during the day at work, and of course I love taking 2 hr naps on the weekends.

Symptoms - This past week I've started getting small headaches. It's made me really look at my diet and try to incorporate more veggies (at least that's what I think I need or am missing). I might just have to drink V8's every day!  I hear pregnancy headaches are typical though.

Cravings -  I can't seem to get enough pizza, I want it all the time.  And of course sweets like cake and donuts.  Actually bought some Krispy Kreme's today from Sam's club...I'm trying to make sure I don't eat more than one a day.  :-/

Exercise - I hadn't run in 8 days, mostly due to the rain from our tropical storm Hermine, and only made it to the gym once last week.  Not good.  A, J and I were finally able to run Saturday morning, and my knees were killing me the whole time.  Hopefully that's just due to me taking a week off versus my ligaments loosening up due to pregnancy.  I need to try and keep running until at least Nov for the Race for the Cure.  I know I need to keep up some form of exercise throughout my pregnancy as well because if I don't I start to feel pent up.  Playing sports was a 'release' for me, I will have to find other exercise outlets to keep my sanity.  Perhaps evening walks?

No comments:

Post a Comment