Friday, September 3, 2010

8 weeks

8 weeks - 9/3/2010
How I Look - Still too early to really see anything.  I can't tell if I'm 'glowing' or not...no one has said anything.  :P
Cravings - Sweets like cake, red vines, teddy grahams, ice cream, TWIX...and of course I still love cheese!
Symptoms - I took a new prenatal vitamin this morning, a sample pack from my Dr which contains DHA (The ones I had been taking didn't have DHA).  Not even 2 minutes after taking it I became sick.  Apparently I'm going to have to eat something first before taking a prenatal vitamin with DHA, it makes me nauseous.  :(   Besides the queasy feelings in week 7, which might also be due to trying a different sample vitamin pack w/ DHA that week, I haven't had any other issues.
How I Feel -  Sleep? Yes Please!  What a change in pace, I'm used to being very high energy.  Every day from 1-3:30pm I'm fighting to stay awake at work.  All I want to do is lay down and take a nap right after lunch.  My chest is also very tender and has been for weeks.  Makes running and sleeping on my stomach a little more uncomfortable.  Malek on the other hand is loving the 'enhanced' view.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment