Friday, November 26, 2010

20 weeks - half baked!

I've hit the halfway mark!!!

How I Look - You can see a bump in my picture!
Weight -   +3 lbs overall
How I Feel -  Feeling great and doing well.
Symptoms - none
Cravings -  None really.  Still enjoy an occasional Oreo :)
Exercise -  Manged to fit in 2 elliptical workouts this week before the Thanksgiving holiday and walking the dogs every day.
What I'm Looking Forward To -  Decorating the nursery!  We are having a BOY
What I'm Not Looking Forward To - The baby registry...I hear its very overwhelming!  Good thing I have 2 good friends willing to walk me though it.  :D 
Odds and Ends - We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Malek's family and we have much to be thankful for this year!  Also managed to put up the Christmas tree and decorations yesterday, its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  And speaking of Christmas and gifts, today was Black Friday, so Malek and I woke up at 3:30am to do some shopping!  This was my first time shopping on Black Friday, it was actually OK until about 8:30am when it started getting busy.  We didn't make it back home until 10am - Whew!

20 weeks 11/25/2010 - Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment