Friday, March 4, 2011

34 weeks

How I Look - My belly feels and looks huge to me!  And my belly button is dangerously close to going from an innie to an outie!  :(  This morning my mom said "wow, did your belly get bigger over night?"
How I Feel -  Starting to feel really uncomfortable.  My belly feels tight/pressure (braxton hicks) all the time now, and no matter what I do I can't get rid of it (burping and bathroom breaks aren't helping).  I swear my belly feels like a rock the majority of the time.
Weight -   +22 lbs overall. 
Symptoms -  Frequent pee breaks at night accompanied by some restless tossing and turning here and there.  I'm not waking up tired or anything in the morning, but I do wake up more throughout the night.
Cravings -  I've been wanting fresh fruit every morning like strawberries, peaches, pears, pineapple...apparently I want a fruit that I can practically drink.  However I usually just end up eating cereal or a muffin or a breakfast taco.  I really need to feed this fruit craving though, it's haunting me!  I do usually have an apple or pear at lunch...but apparently that's not enough.
Exercise -  Worked out Monday and Tuesday this week, plus several evening dog walks. 
What I'm Looking Forward To -  My baby shower this Saturday!  I'm super giddy and bubbling over with excitement!  I know my friends A&J have been putting a lot of thought and effort into it, it will be awesome!
What I'm Not Looking Forward To -  How much MORE uncomfortable I'm going to become in the next 6 weeks.
Odds and Ends - I'm so anxious to meet our little guy.  At first I couldn't believe how long it would take to get to this point, 40 weeks seemed like an eternity away when I was only 8 weeks along.  At 30 weeks I was shocked at how fast time had gone by, there couldn't possibly be only 10 weeks left?!  Now with only 6 weeks left I'm ready to pop this squirmy kid out who's taken up residence within my womb, probably because I'm uncomfortable.  I'm so ready to hit 37 weeks, which is considered full term, and meet our little critter!  That's me hoping he doesn't wait it out the full 40 weeks.  Holy moly I still need to pack my hospital bag!  :/ 

My mom arrived on Wed, she flew in for the shower and is here for a whole week. She's already started washing baby clothes for me and I'm sure will help me organize the nursery.  Plus I'm hoping to fit in some shopping, for the baby of course.  :)

Quote of the week:  "My uterus hurts!"


 Look!  I'm wearing something other than jeans.  :)

34 weeks - 3/4/2011

3/3/2011

 




No comments:

Post a Comment