Friday, April 8, 2011

39 weeks

How I Look - The same as last week, I'm all belly. 
How I Feel -  Anxious, nervous, excited, tired...READY!! 
Weight -   +30.5 lbs  
Symptoms -  My lower back has not bothered me this week.  Yay!  Still waking up every 2 hours at night to pee.  Boo!  Belly feels tight all the time.  I have not noticed any contractions.  ** sigh **.  The bottoms of my feet hurt when I stand or walk around too much.
Cravings -  Ice cream
Exercise -  Walks and a few other extra curricular activities to try and get the baby moving.  ;)
What I'm Looking Forward To - Only 1 week to go and then it's HELLO BABY!!!  I wonder what you will look like?  Super excited to finally see your face.
What I'm Not Looking Forward To -  Labor, it sounds kinda scary.  I think it's the pushing part I'm wary of.
Odds and Ends - Dr appointment went well this morning, almost 3 cm dilated, BP good, baby's heartbeat is 156.  I will be working remote next week in anticipation of our little one.  No reason for me to be driving if I could go into labor at any moment.  Wed night I made these labor-inducing lemon cupcakes that were in the news...so far nothing.  :(  Maybe I used the wrong recipe?  I did make them with real lemon juice and lemon zest, which the article hints to as being the reason they work.  Oh well, baby will come when he's ready.

Let's get this show on the road!  :)  It could be any day now...any day...
39 weeks - 4/8/2011



No comments:

Post a Comment