Wednesday, July 24, 2013

25 weeks

7/24/2013 - 25 weeks and 4 days 

How I Look -  The same.  People in the gym have either finally noticed or have become brave enough to say something.  Yesterday a fellow gym enthusiast proclaimed "You've got a bun in the oven!".  

Weight :  +11 lbs.  

How I Feel - Pretty good.  I must have been really tired this past weekend as I took 2 hour naps on both Sat and Sun!  At the end of the day my lower back hurts from leaning over my desk.

Symptoms -  Occasional lower back soreness and dry nose.

Cravings - Brownies...at least 2 each night!  And fruit (peaches, cherries, grapes, apples).

Exercise - Work has been so busy that I haven't been able to hit the gym.

What I'm Looking Forward To -  Nailing down a name, seriously we are having a most difficult time agreeing on a name.  We each have a top name which are still in debate...we are still on the lookout for other options.

What I'm Not Looking Forward To - Same ol' same ol'.  Summer heat, getting bigger, feeling uncomfortable.

Odds & Ends -  Baby girl is really kicking and moving.  The other day she wasn't too happy that daddy was poking her and she really kicked him back.  I'm excited to receive my shower invites, I hear they are super cute!  We've also received some of baby girl's first items/gifts from Nana and Juju.



No comments:

Post a Comment