Wednesday, July 3, 2013

22 weeks

7/3/2013 - 22 weeks and 4 days 

How I Look -  The same.  Some people say I'm barely showing, others say baby girl is really putting herself out there.  :Þ

Weight :  +6.5 lbs, starting to jump up.  When I hit 23 weeks with Ry I was up 7 lbs.

How I Feel - Good.  Although my belly feels really tight and cumbersome.

Symptoms -  Haven't noticed anything this week.  Whew!  ;)

Cravings - Rocky Road ice cream. EVERY NIGHT.

Exercise - The same: walking, elliptical, cycling, light arm weights.  I try to do something every day of the week.

What I'm Looking Forward To -  Nailing down a name!

What I'm Not Looking Forward To - I really wish I could sleep on my stomach, I miss that.

Odds & Ends -  Baby girl has been kicking up a storm the past two weeks.  She definitely doesn't like it when I put pressure on my belly.  At work the other day I was leaning into my desk and I felt her pushing back against it!  It makes me smile when she moves around during my meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment