Wednesday, July 31, 2013

26 weeks

7/31/2013 - 26 weeks and 4 days 

How I Look -  I was referred to as the 'Buddha' the other day...yeah my belly is really out there.

Weight :  +10.5 lbs.  

How I Feel - Pretty good most of the time.  Occasional lower back aches.

Symptoms -  My hands swell in the heat so I've been wearing my wedding ring on a necklace. 

Cravings - Ice cream, brownies and fruit.

Exercise - I've made it to the gym twice this week.  Still walking in the evenings when I can.

What I'm Looking Forward To -  We are painting the nursery this week!  I'm super excited to see how it turns out.  I'll post pictures next week AND I think we might have a name!  I'm not announcing it yet as we are 'trying' it out first.  

What I'm Not Looking Forward To - Same ol' same ol'.  Summer heat, getting bigger, feeling uncomfortable.

Odds & Ends -  We have received the nursery bedding set on our registry!  Can't wait to break it out and set up the nursery, after painting of course.  Thanks Juju!  I also went out and purchased some bedding for the futon that will be in baby girls room.  I'm super excited with how everything is coming together.  Her room is gonna be so cute, I want it!  

Around this time when I was pregnant with Ry we started registering for baby classes.  We've decided it's not necessary this time around, besides I'll be scheduling a c-section so no need to worry about labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment