Wednesday, August 21, 2013

29 weeks

8/21/2013 - 29 weeks and 4 days 

How I Look -  Large and in charge (SHE is in charge)

Weight :  +16.5 lbs.  

How I Feel - Still have constant numbness/pain/swelling in my right hand and occasionally in my left.  My doctor confirmed last week that it's definitely pregnancy carpal tunnel syndrome and I'll have to endure it the rest of the pregnancy.  :(  Other than that I'm doing well.  I think I had a pinched nerve in my back the past 2-3 weeks which was making me feel even worse, but as of Saturday morning that has gone away and I feel great.

Symptoms -  Tingling/numbness/pain in my right hand.  Hot showers feel awesome on my back and help me to relax.

Cravings - Chocolate, chocolate chocolate, ice cream (rocky road - chocolate of course!), fresh fruit and sweet corn on the cob.

Exercise - 3 workouts so far this week!  Go me!  :)

What I'm Looking Forward To -  I'm in the home stretch!  So ready to hit the 30+ weeks.  Baby girl is scheduled for her debut on 10/28, so that's only 10 more weeks!

What I'm Not Looking Forward To - This hand/arm numbness every day and night.

Odds & Ends -  I love feeling baby girl kick and squirm.  She's very active and it's so surreal watching my belly move, it never ceases to amaze me.  I've been watching my registry and items are starting to show purchased.  It makes me giddy.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment