Monday, August 12, 2013

Nursery for Baby Girl!

Even though we finished painting and staging the nursery a couple weeks ago, I'm just now getting around to blogging about it.  I love how it all turned out!  I find the purples very soothing and love the aqua and (lime) green accents.  It took us about 3 days to complete the painting process.  Most of it was done in the first day, with the remaining 2 days consisting of painting the white stripe and touch-ups.  The crib bedding and butterfly pillow we received as a registry gift and I purchased the futon bedding.  The glider we moved in from Ry's room and the dresser is actually a piece from my old furniture set from when I was a kid!  The mobile was from Ry's room as well, which was given to us by a friend.  I'm just tickled purple with how well everything coordinates.  :)  I can't wait to see what we get from our baby sprinkle/shower.  I'm looking forward to hanging up letters for her name and wall decor.


Bedding from Babies R Us - Nojo Beautiful Butterfly

Futon Circo purple quilt set, aqua sheetsruffle pillow and butterfly pillow from Target (Circo Buds N Blossoms Butterfly collection)

Curtain rod from Home Depot

Paint in eggshell
light top color: valspar Iris Blossom 
dark bottom color: valspar Purple Valley






I think the butterfly crib sheet is super sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment