Wednesday, August 28, 2013

30 weeks

8/28/2013 - 30 weeks and 4 days 

How I Look -  I feel huge.  Although this week I had a male coworker tell me they thought I was only 5 months along because I looked so tiny.  :fistpump:

Weight :  +18.5 lbs.  At my doctors appointment I came in at 20 lbs (fully clothed and with shoes)

How I Feel - Still have constant numbness/pain/swelling in my right hand and occasionally in my left.  

Symptoms -  Tingling/numbness/pain in my hands and insomnia.  I've been waking up around 3 am and not able to fall back asleep for a couple hours.  I'm sure some of that has to do with the carpal tunnel pain.  Still have a dry nose, which leads to bloody nose.  :(  Increased trips to the restroom (like 4x's a night!).  Occasional twinges/pinched nerves in my lower back.

Cravings - Spinach/cranberry/almond salad with lite balsamic dressing, fresh fruits, ice cream, sweets, corn on the cob.

Exercise - Looks like I'm holding steady with 2-3 workouts a week.

What I'm Looking Forward To -   Looking forward to my baby shower in September and October delivery.  I'm soooo ready to get my body back.  I'm also super excited about the prenatal massage I scheduled for next week.

What I'm Not Looking Forward To - Can't think of anything.  ;)

Odds & Ends -  I had a dream the other night that I had my little girl and was doing great, however a few days later I noticed that I still felt kicking.  What the...?  Apparently I had twins and the Dr somehow missed the 2nd baby at delivery!  I had to go back to the hospital to deliver my other kid.  How crazy is that!?  In my dream I have no idea what the gender was of the twin, I woke up right after I found out about the second baby, probably from shock.  :P

Maternity pictures are in and we love them!!!  I'll post a separate blog with the pictures. 




No comments:

Post a Comment