Wednesday, September 18, 2013

33 weeks

9/18/2013 - 33 weeks and 4 days 

How I Look -  Belly is large and in charge.

Weight :  +22.5 lbs (see Cravings)

How I Feel -  The same.  Sometimes the numbness/pain is so bad in my right hand that I want to cut it off.  Not really...kinda sorta...thought about it.

Symptoms -  Going to the bathroom all the time, sometimes 5 mins after I just went!  Hand numbness/burning pain (retaining fluid which increases pressure in the carpal tunnel, hence my pregnancy carpal tunnel issues), swollen feet/hands and belly tightness (Braxton Hicks?).  *sigh*

I pulled this straight from babycenter.com for week 33:  Nerves that run through this "tunnel" may end up pinched, creating numbness; tingling, shooting or burning pain; or a dull ache. Try wearing a splint to stabilize your wrist or propping your arm up with a pillow when you sleep.

Cravings - Fruit, chocolate.  I made indoor smores and they lasted all of 2 days.  Oink Oink Oink!

Exercise - So far I've fit in one workout this week and one evening walk.  Yeah, I'm getting lazy....

What I'm Looking Forward To - My baby shower this weekend!  :feelinggiddy:  Oh, and only 6 more weeks to go!

What I'm Not Looking Forward To - Stretch marks, hand pain and belly tightness.

Odds & Ends -  I have noticed I'm eating less and less at each meal, there's just not enough room in my stomach to hold a lot of food.  I fare much better eating something small every 2-3 hours.  I spend the majority of my night sleeping on the couch, that's were I'm the most comfortable when trying to avoid the hand pain.  

Last weeks Dr's appointment went as expected.  I'm on track, baby girl is healthy and has a heartbeat of 135 bpm.  I'm not high risk for anything.  My blood work came back the same.  Iron only went up 1 point to 10.5, which is still considered low, so I have to continue taking iron supplements 2x's a day.  My thyroid came back the same as well so we'll have to recheck it in a month.  And I do get one more ultrasound at week 36!

Oh!  I went on a shopping spree at the outlet mall this past weekend and found clothes for her future photo shoots.  So looks like we'll be doing the 3/6/9/12 photos again.  :P  Her theme will be navy blue, pink, beige and ivory.




No comments:

Post a Comment