Monday, September 23, 2013

Sweet Baby Shower

My friends did it again!  Amanda, Jenn and my mom threw me a lovely baby shower, this time they went with an afternoon Southern Tea Party theme and incorporated the colors/theme from the nursery, purple/aqua butterflies.  :)
The hostesses
Jenn and Amanda 9/22/2013
My mommy, aka JuJu 9/22/2013

There were two tables full of finger foods (prepared by my mom), passion fruit tea, sweet tea, an assortment of petits fours (pecan tartlets, lemon cakes and red velvet cake balls) and a gorgeous cake.  All desserts were prepared by my friend Erika's Cool Cakes.  In the middle of the table was a giant purple C for Carsyn.  Perfect!




Yellow cake with raspberry filling, YUM!
lemon petit four
Jenn put together the table centerpieces which added to the cozy atmosphere and Amanda created the cute sign in picture frame.  




This time they included an arts and craft table.  Everyone was encouraged to paint a little wooden butterfly and write one word of inspiration, blessing or word of wisdom for baby girl.



The hubby and I are so very thankful to have some amazing friends and family.  Carsyn received tons of super cute outfits, stuffed animals, blankets and mommy opened a gift to reveal a super nice diaper bag!  A BIG thank you to everyone for their generosity!



My grandmothers jewelry box, containing a heart necklace and bracelet
(which were originally mine and given to me by my grandmother and mom, now passed on to Carsyn)
Awesome Coach Ticking Stripe Baby Diaper Bag Tote!
coworkers Linda and Kelly
Nana and Aunt Bea
Bumps unite!  Monica
The tall ladies ;) Jennifer

Candid shots





No comments:

Post a Comment