Thursday, September 5, 2013

31 weeks

9/5/2013 - 31 weeks and 5 days 

How I Look -  The same.  This week I had several people tell me I looked too small to be in my 8th month.  Love it!  

Weight :  +18.5 lbs.  Same as last week.

How I Feel -  My hands are numb ALL the time now.  The pain in my right arm still wakes me up 2-3 times a night, and sometimes I end up staying awake for a couple hours.  Sleep deprivation is taking its toll on me.  Today I felt really off, tired, low energy and just blah.

Symptoms -  Tingling/numbness/pain in my hands and swelling.  I think my feet are starting to swell as well now!

Cravings - Pretty much the same.  Corn on the cob, sweets...

Exercise - Only managed to fit in one workout this week due to the holiday weekend and busy work schedule.

What I'm Looking Forward To -   Week 39.  I'm ready for my body to return to normal.

What I'm Not Looking Forward To - I think the "How I Feel" section captures it all.

Odds & Ends -  It's been a busy week.  Over labor day weekend we celebrated a friends birthday, went to the pool, tailgated (in 106 degree heat!) and partied with neighbors.  Whew!  We were so busy I totally forgot to blog about our maternity photos!  I also registered us online for the hospital and had my first prenatal massage.  The massage was nice but didn't help with my hand pain. 

From here on out I'm taking every Friday off work until baby girl is born.  So tomorrow I will pamper myself with a haircut, pedi and hopefully an uninterrupted nap.  

Tailgating in Trees 8/31/2013


No comments:

Post a Comment