Wednesday, September 25, 2013

34 weeks

9/25/2013 - 34 weeks and 4 days 


How I Look -  My belly button is starting to protrude as it slowly morphs from an innie to an outie.

Weight :  +25 lbs.  Yikes!  I blame all the sweets I've devoured this week (donuts, baby shower cake, chocolate, etc)


How I Feel - The same.  I keep getting this pain on the top right side of my belly, I think it could be Braxton Hicks.  I usually just have to switch positions or rub it out for the stitch in my side to go away.  I'm sure leaning over my desk at work doesn't help.

Symptoms - Fatigued by the end of the work day and frequent pee breaks.  Swelling of the hands/feet.  I'm falling apart from these pregnancy hormones!  This week I've also felt very sore (feet, legs, hips), the kind of sore you normally get a day after a really good workout.

Cravings - Fruits and sweets.  I was really bad this week about the sweets.  My shower was this past Sunday and I took home and entire cake, which I've been eating on every night.  Plus the hubby picked up donuts Sunday morning, so I was snacking on those all week as well.

Exercise - 2 workouts this week.  I'm very close to being done with the gym.  My feet are so swollen that it's hard for me to even lace up my shoes, much less bend over to tie them!

What I'm Looking Forward To - Meeting our precious little girl in 5 weeks!

What I'm Not Looking Forward To - Fingers crossed this pregnancy carpal tunnel syndrome goes away after baby is born, most of the time it does but I've read of a few cases where it didn't go away.  :(

Odds & Ends - Baby girl is super squirmy.  She loves to pummel me on my right side.  It amazes me every time I feel her move, and it's so weird to see the ripples, bulges and movements of my belly as she kicks and stretches.  At 34 weeks baby girl weights roughly 4 3/4 lbs (the size of a cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long.

I need to start packing my hospital bag, apparently that should be done by week 35.

My baby shower was this past Sunday and turned out super sweet.  The girls and my mom did a great job.  Baby girl received lots of clothes which was desperately needed.  ;)  Girl clothes are sooooo cute, I want her stuff!



Some of my shirts really do fit like this

No comments:

Post a Comment