Wednesday, October 9, 2013

36 weeks

10/9/2013 - 36 weeks and 4 days 
36 weeks and 2 days. 10/7/2013
How I Look -  HUGE.  My belly really sticks out, I forget how big I am until I see my profile.

Weight :  +27 lbs.  


How I Feel - Feet and hands the same.  My finger tips are always numb and I'm very stiff when I get up after sitting for a while.  Plus now my feet tingle sometimes, strange new sensation.

Symptoms - Feeling tons of pressure and uncomfortable tightness.

Cravings - Fruits, sweets, milk & chocolate milk, and popsicles (don't tell Ry!).

Exercise - What exercise?  I did squeeze in a TON of walking this weekend when we went to San Antonio for a babymoon.  ;)

What I'm Looking Forward To - 3 more weeks and time away from work.

What I'm Not Looking Forward To - All the last minute stuff I still need to do before baby arrives!

Odds & Ends - My Dr's appointment this week was fairly boring.  Baby is great, heartbeat is 142 bpm, my Group B strep culture was negative and there was no change in dilation or anything.  That's right, still holding steady from last week.  My guess is baby girl is gonna stick it out until D-day.  And yes, I still need to pack my hospital bag.  :P

This past weekend we went to San Antonio for a babymoon.  We mostly stuck to the river walk and places within driving distance as it was hard on me to walk long distances.  We hit up several eateries and bars on the river walk, checked out Pearl and the farmer's market and even ate dinner at the restaurant where my hubby proposed.  All in all a great weekend.


Remember the Alamo!

Pearl brew house and farmer's market

Dinner at Aldo's

Drinks on the river walk, mine's a virgin of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment