Friday, October 15, 2010

14 weeks

Officially in my 2nd trimester!

How I Look - The same as last week.  No weight gain yet.  Still wearing my regular jeans and shirts!  Though high waisted pants are feeling a bit snug...
How I Feel -  I actually feel normal!  From what I've read the 2nd tri is often called the best time of pregnancy.
Symptoms - None this week.
Cravings -  Cheetos and chocolate.  I went through an entire bag of Cheetos this week and bought a new bag (which I immediately opened), plus I've been craving chocolate ice cream every night...and last night I had some frozen thin mints GS cookies.
Exercise - Ran Sun and Wed this past week.  As of Wed I'm taking a week off from exercise due to the fact that my IT band (right knee) is bothering me.  Is baby telling me something???  I only plan to run until Nov anyways...just gotta make it 3 more weeks!  My good friend A told me the baby is sabotaging me by craving ice cream and not letting me work out.  :P
What I'm Looking Forward To - My 20 week appointment so I can find out if we're having a little boy or girl...and then I can focus on decorating the nursery and names!
Odds and Ends - We started looking at daycares this week.  I realize it's a bit early and we still have time, but I know over the holidays we won't get much done, so might as well start looking around now!
On another note, I received my 2nd belly rub today at lunch from a co-worker.  Surprisingly I was OK with it.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment