Wednesday, April 10, 2013

6 & 7 weeks

3/13/2013

I started feeling nauseous around week 6.  This is pretty close to the same time I started feeling icky with Ryland.  It hits me at all times during the day, usually an hour or so after I eat.  Most of the time I just tough it out, sometimes I'll grab a sprite and the carbonation helps.  Overall I'm just blah.

Bacon and coffee are out.  I don't want anything to do with those two items right now.  Instead of coffee I've switched to hot decaf tea in the mornings.  As for cravings, I can't seem to eat enough fruit or veggies!  Most of the time for my snacks I'm eating an apple, orange or banana.  Those really seem to help settle my stomach.  I've also been wanting veggies, lettuce, tomatoes, carrots.  I guess this baby is on a health kick, with Ry I craved sweets.

Sigh, things are so different this time around.  With Ry I didn't show until after 20 weeks.  With B#2 my abs have muscle memory and I swear they've already given up.  My midsection is no bueno and I feel fat.  So much for swimsuit season!

Sleep!  I am tired all the time, I can't make myself wake up early (to run) and I'm taking 2 hour naps on weekends.  At work I wish I could just lock myself in a team room (or the mothers room!) for a cat nap.

Yup, I'm still exercising, but I really don't have as much motivation as I did the first time around.  I find myself easily missing runs with my girls and sleeping in instead.  Since I'm not working out early in the morning I have to squeeze my workouts in at the gym over lunch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment