Tuesday, April 16, 2013

9 weeks

4/4/2013 - 9 weeks and 5 days

Week 9 was a bit rough.  I caught a wicked stomach bug on Easter Sunday, which had me throwing up from 3am-7am and even caused me to faint.  Luckily I landed on my back and was only out for a second.  Either way I felt horrible the entire day and couldn't keep any food down until the afternoon.  Then a couple days later my throat started to bother me and I woke up the next morning with a slight sinus infection.  There's no telling how many boxes of Kleenex I'll go through this time.

On another note I told my close girlfriends the news this week.  Apparently this was no news to them as they had figured it out awhile ago and were just waiting for me to spill the beans.  They said they could smell it on me!  And here I thought I was being so sly!

My nausea seems to have gone away this week, excluding the stomach bug I had at the beginning of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment