Thursday, May 9, 2013

14 weeks

5/8/2013 - 14 weeks and 4 days.  Officially in my 2nd trimester!  

How I Look - The same.  Still wearing my normal clothes.  However I did borrow some maternity pants from a colleague so I'm prepared.  I borrowed all her maternity clothes last time as well, we are both tall and of the same build.  

Weight:  -2 lbs.  Heading in the right direction.

How I Feel - Much better this week!  No nausea.  :D  

Symptoms - Tired and occasional dizziness usually in the evening.

Cravings - Fruit, veggies, mac n cheese, Cheetos.  Bacon is still out, yuck.  I can eat meat as long as it's in small portions.  However cheeseburgers are still awesome!

Exercise - Lots of running this week, in fact Monday I had a great run!  I signed the entire family up for the Deutschen Pfest 5K in 2 weeks.  This will be my last race.

What I'm Looking Forward To - Picking out a color scheme and bedding for baby girl, figuring out names, cute girl clothes!


Odds & Ends - Mother's day is this Sunday.  I'll be taking my mother to a brunch downtown with friends.  The theme is maxi dresses.  So we spent all last Saturday searching for the perfect maxi dress.  I found 2, one maternity and one regular.

SONOMA Striped Maxi Dress
Liz Lange® for Target® Maternity Sleeveless Maxi Dress




No comments:

Post a Comment