Wednesday, May 29, 2013

17 weeks

5/29/2013 - 17 weeks and 4 days

How I Look - I feel like I really popped this weekend.  My bump is much more noticeable.

Weight -  0 lbs.   Back to ground zero, at my starting weight when I first found out I was pregnant.

How I Feel - Great!

Symptoms -  According to babycenter.com, my center of gravity should start shifting now and throw me off balance.  So far I seem to be OK on this front.  I have noticed a lot of crazy dreams lately though, which apparently is quite common in the 2nd and 3rd Tri's.

Cravings - Fruit and Pringles (sour cream & onion).  Still no bacon.  I made some awesome Zucchini Parmesan Crisps for Memorial Day and practically ate an entire pound myself.  Definitely making those again for a snack.

Exercise - I haven't run since Friday.  Looks like I'll be shifting more to cycling and elliptical going forward.

What I'm Looking Forward To - Deciding on a baby name!  We have a couple picked out, but I'm still on the look out for intriguing names.  Suggestions???


Odds & Ends -  We may have the bedding narrowed down to 2 choices.  However I'm still searching just in case I find something else.  Bro-Bro has told us he's ready to move into the game room, which opens up his room for the new nursery.  We'll probably start on that after school ends.  A big thank you to Bro-Bro for his sacrifice...of course the game room is almost 3'x larger than his room and has a 42" TV!  I think he made a good trade.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment